Serving Court Papers

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Children’s Rights and other Divorce topics.

Can I give my spouse the Court petition when he comes for the children

Serving Court Papers

Do not serve your spouse or cause any unnecessary police action when your children are present. The Court often views these actions as being emotionally abusive to the children and may penalize you through restriction of time spent with the children, or even loss of custody.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Divorce Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Byron White