When to file for child support

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Child Support and other Divorce topics.

When can I file for child support?

When to file for child support

When the child's parent leaves the family unit, file for child support. The earlier you file the more likely it is that support will be retroactive to the date of separation.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Divorce Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Tammi Reynolds