Hair test for drugs

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Abuse and other Divorce topics.

How can I get the Court to see that my ex uses drugs.

Hair test for drugs

If there are any issues of substance abuse, ask the
Court to order a hair test. This test can show
substance abuse over the last five years. Be aware
that the Court may order that both parties are to
take the test. If it proves negative for your spouse
you will lose credibility with the Court.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Divorce Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Susan Sayour