Putative fathers

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Basic questions and other Divorce topics.

We are not married what last name does my child use?

Putative fathers

If you have a child out of wedlock you do not need to use the father's surname for your child. You can put who the father is on the birth certificate and use your surname for your child.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Divorce Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Ray Lokar