Custody and support

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Child Support and other Divorce topics.

How much child support should I get?

Custody and support

When your spouse leaves you and the children you should go and file for formal custody of the children and child support. Until you get Court ordered custody both parents have equal rights to the child custody of the children.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Divorce Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
George Sayour